CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Friends

Yesterday, while sitting in the front yard with one of my girls, I watched a brownish SUV drive past then a few seconds later the same SUV had turned around and drove toward my house. As I watched it move closer I recognized the passenger and instantly became very excited...it was Pat and Bob Young! These two people have been such blessings in my life--they have been angels of mercy inspiring hope within my heart and I've been missing them terribly over the last two years. So amazing! It was perfect timing because two of our children were sick--puking with fevers--and needed preisthood blessings, so Bob helped Mark with that and our children are feeling much better now.
```````````side note: have you notice the number of times I typed the word "TWO" in the paragraph above````````````
It's so nice to know the LORD is aware of the things we need. He sent people I needed to see for peace and hope.
I am so grateful.

0 comments: