CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Closer to me

I am so excited! I am getting closer to the size I was when I conceived Mykayela. Monday I went into the washroom to get into my boxed clothes looking to see if there was anything I could fit and I brought out half the stash because they fit! Not only do they fit but we're looking pretty dang good together!! :o) The whole reason I was looking for something was because of the concert I was taking Catelynn and Eliana to; the Soul2Soul concert: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. I wanted to wear something that makes me look better than frump-a-lot-carebear-mama.

It's been so easy to trim down. I don't know why in the world I took so long to do something. I held my baby weight longer than ever before and felt awful. Shaklee has this AMAZING program called CINCH which makes the losing of weight easy. To tell you the truth about the matter, I haven't even gotten all the way into it and I've lost weight and inches just doing a partical job. I love it!! I LOVE SHAKLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so exciting to fit into new clothes...or, rather, OLD clothes!!! LOL

1 comments:

Kris said...

I can't wait to go shopping in the store of Michelle to find new clothes. :) She has given me all her clothes.