CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Crazy Eights

Crazy Eights
Yes, I am recycling an idea from Kristina's blog.

8 things I am passionate about:
1. Jesus and his gospel
2. MARK, my sexy, amazing, strong, intelligent, talented, loving, wonderful husband
3. My Children
4. Childbirth, health, and choices for women
5. Friends and Service
6. The United States of America
7. Preparation,education, and freedom
8. Music and other forms of Art and expression

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Write a book
2. Have a completely organized home
3. Travel inside and out of the US
4. Start a movement
5. Invent something useful and unique
6. Witness all ten of our children build strong spiritually sound and loving families and contribute to the improvement and edification of society including the building of the Father's kingdom
7. Create an oasis for women to learn and become empowered with a focus on natural health
8. Gain a passion and proficiency for genealogy

8 things I say often:
1. Right NOW
2. I Love You
3. Hi Honey
4. Hello (cursed phone)
5. I don't know
6. Excuse Me!!!
7. Be quiet
8. Why are you doing that

8 books I've read recently:
1. The Message
2. The Red Tent
3. Of Mice and Magic
4. Old Testiment of the Holy Bible
5. Book of Mormon
6. Fablehaven
7. Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites series
8. The Book of Revelation Today

8 songs I could listen to over and over:
(this is hard, there are too many to name)
1. The Prayer
2. Amazing Grace
3. The Broken Road
4. Little Wonders
5. Melt the Madness
6. Your Surround Me
7. Anything my sweet friend Kimberly composes
8. Hold On

8 things I've learned this past year:
1. I am a richly blessed woman
2. I have THE most amazing, giving, loving, ...and HOT--might I say, Husband
3. I'have lived in a life of illusion and reality may be much more challenging but extremely more valualbe
4. I NEED my Savior in ways I've never contemplated to depths I've never pondered
5. I have a beautiful sining voice the Lord has blessed me with to share and touch others with.
6. With Jesus all things ARE possible (I can do all things through Christ Jesus which strengtheneth me)
7. I'm ok just being me and I'm a complete person
8. I am like a raging tempest at times

Finally the following 8 should do Crazy Eights:
1. Stephanie
2. Mark
3. Treena
4. Barbra
5. Mardel
6. Kate
7. Michelle
8. Janice

0 comments: