CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Logan Temple Jan 26, 2008

Oh, it was the most AMAZING day, the most Splendid experience sweeter than any other, this was what Mark and I have waited almost two decades to do...we were in the Lord's house, we were being sealed for time and all eternity. I am without the capability of expressing the shear bliss, the love, the emotion and power of it all, it was satisfying, complete, penetrating, beautiful, magical, peaceful, gitty (oh, wait, that was ME), exciting, ...it was PERFECT and Eternal
We weren't able to get many pictures; however, there's enough to preserve the spledid and lovely day...blue skies, warm sunshine the beams of which bounced from the snow making it glisten and sparkle.

3 comments:

Drama Momma said...

I am so happy for you both. You know I kept meaning to ask you when you were going because I didn't get that info from the announcment you sent.

Well. Congratulations!

Kris said...

I am so excited that you were able to go. I am sorry I missed it. Mary and I were sick that weekend. I so wanted to go have that experience with the both of you. How was your sweet little babe in the temple? Can't wait to here more about it.

Regina said...

If I were able to express with word the incredible experience it was and the amazing power and love I would write and write forever...it was MIRACULOUS!