CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

OH, oh yeah...THERE you are...!

Whew! I can't believe how much has happened since last I posted. I think each thing deserves its own post: the death of a dear and beloved friend, I overcame a HUGE mountain in personal growth, CHRISTMAS, I joined a new forum for doulas and LOVE it, Mark and I celebrated our anniversary AND we went to the LOGAN TEMPLE together to be sealed for time and all eternity!

I'm thinking of writing a book about the perfect husband--I live with him you know. :o)

I love being Mark's wife. He is so profoundly generous, loving, and extremely romantic.

If I had four words to say to the world they would be: SEARCH, PONDER, PRAY, and PREPARE!

I'll post more in my individual expressions of those things in my list above.

0 comments: