CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A New Beginning

For the longest time I've been a Doula--professional childbirth support and education before, during, and after birth under the name, "TENDER MOMENTS Birth and Labor Support". I have taken time away due to the twists and turns life has thrown my way; many good, some not-so-much. I've decided to come back and really get into the business of serving women: after a ton of consideration, lots of thinking, lots of writing, thinking and praying I've decided to change my business name...it's still a tender moment, but now when a client hires any of my services she'll be coming to: A New Beginning with Regina. This suits me better for several reasons: it is a new beginning for me--Now and each time I serve; it's a new beginning for each client--good, bad, or indifferent, it's a new beginning; it can include my other love and passion--SHAKLEE, helping others find the freedom, the health, the chemical free cleaners, the savings of money, the life that I've found is truly a blessling and it lifts me up much like helping women to find their voice in childbith!

Mark has been helping my create a website...he's truly a blessing; a wonderful, fabulous, supportive partner!

I've also decided to launch a support group for Mothers: We'll be meeting in the Main Weber County library downtown Ogden on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 10:30am in the "CLASSROOM" downstairs beginning Wednesday, September 12th, 2007 AND we'll be meeting in the Southwest branch of the Weber County Library in Roy on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 10:30am in the "AUDITORIUM" beginning Saturday, September 22nd.

It's a support group, not a class...the goal is to be a place new moms--whether it's their firstborn or the 10th or any other number, can come had offer their experience and frustrations to help others and to receive hope and a network of friends. Ogden Regional once had a group like this; however, they ended it and now I feel the pull to offer something like to to the women in our community.

0 comments: