CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

July 3rd

Today we woke up to find flags flying in our front yard with a letter and a Thank You card from our local Scout Troop for Mark. As a member of the military, having served in Iraq, our scouts placed 3 large American flags in our front yard in honor of Mark's service.

It was nice...very touching. I took some pictures of the flags waving in front of our home.

Sometimes I think I need to make a special flag of service to put up for Mark in honor of all he does for our family.

I truly have the most amazing, loving, service oriented, and helpful husband around. He inspires me. I'm so grateful to have him in my life.

Mark is my best friend, a teacher, the perfect lover, my biggest fan, my counselor, my play mate, my muse, he's my EVERYTHING!

I'm so profoundly thankful for him and his love.

Just by a simple touch he makes my pain, stress, and any frustration melt away in an instant.

I love him!!!

...and Honey, Thank You for all you do for us as a family, for me as your wife, and for our country; You really are my HERO!

0 comments: