CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11

Today is a very heavy, yet hopeful, day. My mind is set on remembering the horrific scenes my eyes witnessed on the television of the attack on America in New York City, the visions of the Pentagon, and the stories of the Flight in Pennsylvania. My heart aches again for the families of all those amazing people who died...and my mind ponders the obvious miracle having had taken place by the intended numbers of death in the two targeted areas being substantially lower by thousands. How could anyone forget?

I've watched memorials on DVD of the Healing Fields all over the country where flags are flying, standing upright and boldly waving for freedom in the name of each and every American brother and sister who past through the veil of life into the eternities with their maker.

Today, I'm humbled to think that my husband, knowing the battle ahead, still felt led to stand up for our country, for freedom, for the people under the terrible and oppressed leadership of terroristic and lasciviousness, and for goodness when he could have understandably held back and changed his mind. I am SO PROUD of him! From the beginning 18 years ago in high school I have always considered him my hero...yeah, he really is my HERO...he’s a hero for you, too!

I am also humbled at the marvelous and compelling time and service of all the military wives, husbands, and families who unconditionally support their soldiers, airmen, marines, and seamen. I'm not as put together and selfless as they are...they are also heroes and heroines to me.


If you have the ability to visit a Healing Field near you, I HIGHLY encourage you to do so with your whole family.
Go.
Remember.
Feel.
Have Gratitude.
Become Edified.
Share in the Conviction.
Pick up the Cause.
Leave with Peace and Hope.
If you cannot visit one, go out to the Healing Field website and view the many photos...you'll be glad you did! www.healingfield.org

God Bless America!!!

0 comments: